Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sasa!!

I'm like...hella bored. And retarded. I really am staying up because I'm too lazy to search for my contacts case - and I refuse to sleep with my contacts in AGAIN because I was too lazy to find the case last night and slept with them in then! It's a never ending, vicious cycle.

So Melia and I went to Lu'au practice today. It was a mandatory dress rehearsal that lasted from 5PM to 11PM. Yeah. 6 hours. Oh, and our section is slightly effed up. The musicians are live and they don't ever really practice with us so we're all offbeat and don't know half the steps... Whatevs. It's a hurrrflip.

My family also happens to be in town. And I have no idea how to entertain my 15 yr. old brother and 17 yr. old sister for unknown amounts of time...? Sooooo.... Yeah. That's cool. I dance in Lu'au tomorrow and eevveerryone should coomme.... except Casey. Stay home, faggot. Oh, and I don't think I would be terribly sad if Amelia weren't there either? :) It's a hurrflip. Loves.

1 comment:

Barret said...

Loves you so much!

And Lu'au was a blast! You were fantastic :D Glad I got to see!

You're so right, happiness is only a hairflip away ;)