Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weeeee

So I was in a really pissy/kill-you mood and I had all intentions of super venting and laying out half my friends for being a-holes, but not anymore! I got on the computer, ready to go here but I found myself going to my email account...aaand I got a wonderful email that contained promising news:

Hey Moana, what do you think of the idea of us trying to make it to the
luau? Is is going to be worth our time. Actually, my two little kids can
come with us because its spring break during that time. What do you think?
We are thinking of driving down instead of flying. Havent decided yet. Let
us know.

From Mommy!! YAAAYYYY1!!!@!~!@!@!

So yeah. Half my fam might be coming out in two weeks! Exciting.

1 comment:

Barret said...

YAY for families coming in town!

Can't wait!

Loves you!