Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eff you, McDonalds. And Casey.

I'd like to take a couple seconds out of my time to bitch about how crappy McDonalds fries are. Yes, I do realize that it's 3:00 AM, but know what else I realized? Yeah, the 24/7 sign on your drive thru? That's right. Last time I checked 24/7 means open all night and all morning, from dusk to dawn and back again. Aka there's no excuse for your damn fries to suck ass whenever the hell I want them, k? You may not have anticipated my arrival to the minute, but surely fries get a little old if they've been out since the manager who gives a crap left at 11:00 PM. I do not appreciate lukewarm potato chips that are overly salted and taste like bark. Enough said.
Oh, one more thing, why do all the weird looking people work the night shift at McDonalds?

You should write a hate letter. It's particularly therapeutic and lovely. I actually planned on saying more, but I'm kinda tired. I'll just update on the reaction to said hate letter. Loves-

2 comments:

Barret said...

Omg those fries were nasty. I wasted like 2 bucks on them, too. Sick.

I can't wait to see what the repercussions are, either! It'll be fantastic. We'll check out facebook inboxes hourly to see if we have an infamous Casey message! lol

Unknown said...

REDIC!! i'm livid 4 you.

boo on them!

MISS YOU!!!!