Sunday, March 9, 2008

I just feel that it needs to be said that if you're annoying as all hell then you should stay away from me - it's an act of common courtesybecause
1. You're annoying.
2. No one likes annoying people
3. I will point out that you're annoying, most likely not to your face
4. I will make fun of you
and 5. Chances are you'll be annoying in the future and therefore I will not hang out with you (see reasons 1-4) - ((on the rare occassion I will hang out with you just to make fun of you...))

Moving on...

A huge pet peeve of mine is when a particular person thinks an amazing topic of conversation would be the subject of her/himself. You know what that is? It's annoying. In fact, it has gotten so bad with a certain friend of mine that I have literally been forced to stop being around him. I have come up with a solution to our problem though - it's called the Tolerance Game. Before hanging out with him I set my tolerance level to a certain amount, such as 10, and during the hang out session I will count aloud the times he talks about himself inappropriately. Once exceeding said tolerance level, I get up and leave - end of hang out session. I now look forward to hanging out with him just so I can play my game! It's sad that it had to come to this, but honestly, quit talking about your damn self.

3 comments:

Barret said...

I LOVE the tolerance game. You are fantastic.

The only difference in our lists of why not to hang out with annoying people is that I /will/ point it out to them and make fun of them in their face.

"Oh, look at how cool I am, I'm through snow in the fire!"

Love you so much, yay for sitting together on the coat at the bon fire tonight. You're the bestest!

Unknown said...

i.love.you.[period]

chaotime said...

girl...you are a hottie.