Tuesday, March 11, 2008

1 Missed Call.

Some of you may know that way back when my mother turned off all of our cellphones - most importantly, of course, mine. And so I've been super bored/been playing hard-to-get-a-hold-of for a really long time. And I've been depressed about it for some time but life went on and my grades kept falling down so I've learned to deal with it. One thing, though, is that I still keep my cellphone charged because I use it for an alarm in the mornings. So I come home from hanging with Barret and Patsy and I see my cellphone on the desk. So i look at it to see what time it is and lo and behold - 1 missed call!! I'm freaking out - the missed call is from home and it was dated today at 9:40 PM and I know I wasn't home then so I'm thinking 'maybe mom turned it back on!' so I rush to call back and it wouldn't let me! So I was bummed again. And I check my email... this is the email subject: Moana call us - your phone should be working now. Call as soon as you get this email‏.

So it's 12:40 AM and I'm rushing around looking for a phone to call home from cause I thought it just needed some kind of set up and it would work again and I call home - which means its 1:40 AM at home - and my dad answers and I'm all "blah blah blah my phone blah blah is it blah blah blah working omg blah blah blah" and he told me... that he and mom turned it on...and then talked some more...and decided to turn it off again!!1OOOMMMGGGGG I WANNA CRRRYYYYYY! My dad's such a jerrrrrkkk! He was just dangling it in front of me and now he's laughing in my face >.< GAH I'm too pissed/depressed about it to talk more. Eff this.

No comments: