Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yay for spontaneity!

So I love.... Brand New. Lyrics, Burrito, iPods, cigarette smoke, clean laundry, defining moments, new things... It goes on. I would normally post stuff that I hate, only appropriate to play devil's advocate, but I think I like to keep the clean, happy mood.

Highlight of the day: Sight seeing w/ Burrito (Barret.) Loves!!







Quote of the day:
You're never going to feel as full as you felt
So let's go outside and we'll play William Tell
Take your time drawing a bead
I'll stand as still as you need
'Cause you're so good at talking smack,
You Heart attack
But you're the apple of my eye anyway

-"You Won't Know" - Brand New (KNOW THEM)

1 comment:

Barret said...

OMG I had so much fun with you today! Driving up to Rock Canyon listening to Brand New and braving the dangerous slopes! lol, we're pretty rad.

Yes, I said rad. And?



I don't fight, I don't argue...