Thursday, October 15, 2009

Catching Up, But Not Really

Brand New's show in SL,UT was cancelled due to illness.

I happened to be in WalMart with a favorite boy of mine, Blake Allen, when I got a disturbing call from Chris that BN's show in Salt Lake and Denver were cancelled. The bag of candy I was so excited to buy was immediately laid aside at the checkout line and I began to hang my head like a 13 yr. old depressed teenager (which, technically, I was still a teenager at 19 and quite depressed, though a little more mature in the head-hanging than the average 13 yr. old). I pretty much sulked all the way home and all that night and all the next morning. It was the single event in my October life that I was looking forward to most. It's okay though, because they're rescheduling... I just have to bide my time.

We had a day at Disneyland lined up, but unfortunately the plans took a turn for the worst, but in the end it worked out well! I spent my birthday having a great time with awesome people - literally, the whole 24 hours of that day - doing some fun and unexpected things. MWUAH to everyone who made it what it was!