Saturday, February 20, 2010

A House Party

I'll take my picture posting slow - nothing's more frustrating than being rushed through too many good photos of too many good times. So I'll start here:


Over this past weekend we had a house party for Al Dean of the band Burning Olympus since he was relocating himself to Oregon (can't understand why, Provo is kick-ass). His band, with friends Devin Powell, Mike Perry, and Chris Cooper, played a great set with a few guest appearances from friends Indecision and Hailey (sp?), that awesome 17yr old girl with a guitar.






This is Haili/Hailey/Haileigh



Burning Olympus


Haili/Hailey/Haileigh


Indecision


Burning Olympus


And Al Dean


If you'd like a full viewing of (most of) the pictures from that night they're available on my facebook. More great postings to come in the somewhat near future. I need to get started on a couple papers that were due a couple weeks ago. Booooo.



No comments: